Attention Queensland Businesses: Don't Miss This Grant Opportunity. $10k-20k available from September 6
Queensland Business Boost Grants: What You Need to Know
- Launching this Wednesday, 6 September, at 9:00am.
- Purpose: Improve your business efficiency and productivity. Key focus areas:
- Strategic future planning
- Specialised and automated software (such as CRMS, CDPS, Automation)
- Systems for effective staff management and development
Application Process: Step-by-Step (BFJ can help, if you inform us by the 5th)
To simplify the administrative process, businesses must submit a Registration of Interest (ROI). This online form collects essential business details to confirm eligibility. Each business is allowed to submit one ROI. After Stage 1 closes, eligible ROIs enter a ballot process with selected applicants invited to submit a Stage 2 Full Application. All eligible ROIs have an equal chance to advance to Stage 2. The number of registrations selected will be sufficient to enable DYJESBT to undertake a competitive assessment process in Stage 2. Businesses that are not selected for Stage 2 will receive notification. For Stage 1 outcomes, all DYJESBT’s decisions are final and not subject to review
- Stage 1: Initial Interest
- Register and verify your eligibility on the Business Queensland website.
- This should be done by September 6 to be at the front of the queue, however the deadline is the 12th.
- Here is the application process for the ROI.
- Here are the guidelines.
- BFJ can help with this, however we’ll need to know by the 5th if you want to apply.
- Stage 2: Complete Application
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll be invited to submit a full application.
- Stage 3: Accountant Verification
- Provide an accountant’s letter confirming your 2022-23 fiscal details.
- Employ 2-19 people
- Have an active ABN and registered for GST
- Headquarters in Queensland
- Minimum $300,000 turnover in last fiscal year
- Have a business website or social media presence
- Not a recipient of Round 1 or 2 of this grant
- Financially stable
- Amounts: $10,000 to $20,000 (excluding GST)
- Your contribution matches the grant amount.
- Payment within 12 months after project completion.
For more info, click here to visit the Business Boost Grants website.
If you’re interested in BFJ helpling with obtaining the $10-$20k, contact your AM, or contact us here.
Book a free strategy session today
Book a free session to elevate your online performance. Save time and costs with our comprehensive, streamlined approach.
- Meet with a strategy specialist to build a growth plan.
- Increase your media performance by up to 200%
- Improve business efficiencies to increase ROI via automation and increase profit
- We cut to the chase. What digital marketing is actually working?